- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Neglect indicators
- Sexual Abuse Indicators
- Why children don’t report abuse?
- Legal requirements, problems and barriers
Why are child abuse cases difficult and complex? **
- Why are child abuse cases difficult and complex?
- Why report cases of child abuse?
- Difficulties people face in reporting abuse
Understanding the Sexual Exploitation of Children and Paedophilia
- How offenders think, operate, target and infiltrate churches.
- Definitions & paedophile terminology
-Types of child molesters and their behavioural patterns
-How child molesters operate and infiltrate
Frequently asked questions **
Female child molesters-do they exist?
- Organised Paedophilia-does it exists?
- Are child molesters sick?
What are the effects of Child Abuse?
- Long/short-term effects on the victim and their social environment
- Effects on perpetrator and their social environment
- Effects on those who report abuse and on those who don’t report known abuse
- Effects on the infiltrated church/organisation
Responding to abuse and managing critical incidents within the organisation
- Case scenarios- Real examples
- Group discussion/feedback session
- Responding to Persons of Concern / Known Sex Offenders
- Insurance ramifications